The LSU Healthcare Network has been a national leader in the use of electronic health records, allowing our physicians to provide coordinated healthcare to the patients we serve. From primary care to specialty care, our physicians work together to offer each patient individualized treatments, healthy living education and access to the latest diagnostic equipment.
Our multi-specialty physicians and academic faculty practice in LSU clinics conveniently located in and around the New Orleans area. Below is a complete list of medical services and physicians. Click on the links below for more information or call us at 504.412.1100.
The LSU Healthcare Network Pediatric department specializes in caring for your children.
Services offered include:
- Pediatric care by Board Certified physicians
- Same-day appointments for urgent problems or illnesses
- Well child exams
- Vaccine updates
- School physicals
- Developmental screenings
- Ear piercing
- Easy access to specialists
- Friendly and experienced support staff
- Patient portal service; allows you to communicate with your healthcare team through secure email
- Most insurance plans accepted including Louisiana Medicaid Plans