The LSU Healthcare Network strives to provide the highest quality, comprehensive medical care with compassion and professionalism. Below is helpful information for both our current patients and prospective patients.
The LSU Healthcare Network accepts most major insurance providers, including Medicaid and Medicare. Click here for a complete list of insurance providers we accept.
Clinic office hours are Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM
· 1-855-631-6628 (ACS)
· 504-412-1827 or firstname.lastname@example.org (LSUHN Billing)
& Complaints: 1-800-350-9441 (All Calls are Confidential)
After hours assistance: Please call the clinic directly. Find your clinic phone number.
Requesting Patient Information: Please select "release of information" below to obtain a copy of the release of information authorization form.
- Subpoenas for LSU Healthcare Network should be delivered to the main clinic location: 3700 St. Charles Ave, New Orleans, La 70115 or any LSU Healthcare Network clinic location in the New Orleans metropolitan and surrounding areas. Visit the "our locations" tab for a complete list of clinic locations.
- Records for patients seen by the LSU Healthcare Network providers at other entities, should be retrieved from the facility.
Current patients, sign up or log-in to our patient portal to take advantage of the following:
- Request an appointment
- Contact your healthcare team directly
- Request prescription refills
- Online bill pay
Follow My Health Patient Portal FAQ's
Do you have questions about the patient portal?
Download the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) for the Follow My Health patient portal.