The LSU Healthcare Network is a non-profit, academic, multi-specialty, healthcare delivery system dedicated to patient care, research and education. You can be a part of a progressive healthcare team making a meaningful difference in the care of patients. We have positions in a variety of fields – professional, technical and, of course, medical, at our various locations in and around New Orleans. If you're looking for a great nursing opportunity, the LSU Healthcare Network is your answer.
By joining the nursing team at LSU, you are working for a system that provides expert clinical practice, research and education while delivering excellent patient care and service. While our nursing staff is key, all Healthcare Network employees across all disciplines work together to ensure the highest quality patient care.
The benefits, growth opportunities and learning environments are just some of the reasons to join the LSU Healthcare Network team today!
- Medical Coverage & Dental Health Plan
- Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Business Travel Accident
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Dependent Life
- Long Term Care
- Tax-Free Spending Accounts
- General Purpose Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plans
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Health & Wellness Services
- Other Work-Life Benefits and Activities
Why Work for the LSU Healthcare Network?
- Among the leading largest employers in the region with over 300 physicians
- Represents more than 30 medical specialties and numerous subspecialties
- Nationally recognized, technology driven Electronic Health Records